KeLATOX EDTA is a synthetic amino acid, broad-based heavy metal chelation with very few adverse effects. The half life of KeLATOX EDTA via the rectal route of administration, is eight hours, and is excreted through the kidneys and bowels within 24 hours.
KeLATOX is a rectal, time-release suppository that uses Calcium Disodium EDTA in a cocoa butter base with methocel E4M premium USP for a time-release effect. Each suppository dissolves through body heat and gradually spreads over the lining of the colon, and is then absorbed directly into the blood stream within 90-120 minutes.
KeLATOX EDTA is a synthetic amino acid that has proven to be the best broad-based heavy metal chelator with very few adverse effects. The half life of KeLATOX EDTA in the body, via the rectal route of administration, can be up to eight hours, and is excreted through the kidneys and bowels within 24 hours; almost none of the KeLATOX EDTA is metabolized. Since the vast majority of the EDTA will be broken down and not utilized when taken orally, the rectal route of administration is more effective. This allows it to bypass the gastro-intestinal tract all together, resulting in a very high utilization rate. Rectal (suppository) delivery also results in a majority of the KeLATOX EDTA bypassing the liver and kidneys on the first pass, putting less stress on these organs and allowing the KeLATOX EDTA to remain in the body longer, extending the binding effect with the harmful metals.
Always work with your doctor when taking KeLATOX and all nutritional supplements.
|Serving Size: 1 suppository
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Suppository Base: Cocoa butter base with Methocel E4M premium USP for a time release effect.|
Dosage and Use:
- It is recommended and safe to use Kelatox suppositories once nightly (for at least 90 days) for a good initial detoxification. Depending upon your level of exposure or toxicity, you may need to use Kelatox for up to 180 days or more.
- Insert one Kelatox suppository nightly right before bedtime, so that the EDTA will diffuse throughout your body while your metabolism is slowed, giving it more time to chelate.
- Kelatox may also be utilized at other times during the day if necessary.
- It is recommended to use Kelatox 2 – 3 hours after your last meal. This provides adequate time to produce a bowel movement, thus removing any excess matter in the rectum and reducing any potential metabolic competition.
- If possible, avoid a bowel movement for at least 2 hours after inserting the Kelatox suppository.
- Using Kelatox on a less frequent basis will not cause any problems but it may take longer to achieve the desired results.
- It is strongly advised to utilize a good, natural multivitamin/mineral while chelating. Vitamin/mineral supplementation should be separated from Kelatox use by 8 hours so that you are not removing what you are trying to replace.
- It is very important to drink a good quantity of filtered/purified water during the day to help with the flushing of harmful metals from your body.
- A good intestinal cleanse is highly recommended. It is also important to detoxify your liver and kidneys to receive maximum benefit from Kelatox.
- A good whole food diet, while avoiding processed food as much as possible, also promotes efficiency in detoxification. Foods high in unnatural additives, high fructose corn syrup, MSG, sodium or sugar should be avoided.
- It is recommended that you always attempt to move your bowels prior to inserting the suppository(s) to avoid discharging of the suppository before the suppository can be totally absorbed.
- To facilitate insertion it is recommended you moisten suppository with warm water.
- If inserted while lying on one’s side, consider remaining in the supine position for 10 minutes following insertion.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if the suppositories are open or damaged.
Adverse Effects: Negative effects normally associated with IV EDTA are absent or reduced with the usage of Kelatox EDTA suppositories. Renal excretory functions should be within normal limits prior to treatment. If not, please consult your health care professional. The following negative effects may occur when using Kelatox suppositories: headache, nasal congestion or draining, dizziness, skin rash, fatigue, nausea, and a bit of rectal discomfort. These symptoms are associated with the detoxification process but are uncommon and usually transient. Renal toxicity, such as found with IV EDTA is not present in suppository administration. The most common complaints experienced in the first few applications are loose stool and gas.
Precautions: Based on clinical observations with health care professionals who recommend EDTA suppositories to their patients, EDTA has been shown to cause a lowering of blood sugar and insulin requirements in patients with diabetes. Diabetic patients should check their insulin and glucose levels during EDTA treatment. Kelatox exhibits no known adverse renal, hepatic cardiovascular, gastrointestinal or nervous system effects. Safe use of EDTA in pregnancy has not been established with respect to adverse effects on fetal development. It is not recommended that Kelatox be used by women who are or may become pregnant unless the potential benefits outweigh the possible hazards.
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. If subjected to temperatures above 95 degrees store right side up in the refrigerator for 45 minutes before using. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.